addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Breck Ascent Series-April 11, 2013

Breck Ascent Series-April 11, 2013

A former member
Post #: 400
This looks AWESOME. I am not posting it yet, as I am currently banned from doing anything active........but if I get cleared....I'll post it! smile

Take on a different kind of challenge this winter with the Breckenridge Ascent Series, presented by Breckenridge Ski Resort and the Breckenridge Recreation Department. Join us this year for FIVE hill climb events with a mix of courses on Peaks 7, 8, 9 and 10. The race consists of just the Ascent - Use any kind of way to get up the mountain, but skis or a snowboard are required to come back down!

Registration Info
For more information or to register, visit: townofbreckenridge.com or call 970-453-1734.
Cost
Pre-registration - $17
Race Day Registration - $22
Series Registration w/ Sponsor Gift - $75

http://www.breckenrid...­

k