addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › hiking over winter break

hiking over winter break

A former member
Post #: 4
I'm expecting things to be slow around here with the holidays. Since I'm a teacher though, I get two weeks off from school and I would love to get outdoors and enjoy the scenery. If anyone else is taking some time off and wants to join me, just let me know.
A former member
Post #: 30
Sorry I didn't see your post sooner . . . .

I'm planning to go snowshoeing this Saturday morning. Anyone want to join me? I'm not set on anywhere to go but was thinking about either near Ward or RMNP.

Karlie