addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › Full moon snow shoe trip.

Full moon snow shoe trip.

A former member
Post #: 5
I guess we should have discussed our respective definitions of 'beginner snowshoe experience'. Six miles is way beyond my capacity.
Thanks for the list of equipment. Hopefully I'll need it for the future. If there's ever a two to three mile snowshoe or hike, I'm in.
A former member
Post #: 10
Well, maybe another time, another hike. I am sure that one will come up soon. There is a hike this Saturday. Check "Weekend Hikers" meetup.