addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin "Crack Of Dawn" Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Bastrop State Forest - Carpool REI parking lot 8:00 AM or meet a

New Meetup: Bastrop State Forest - Carpool REI parking lot 8:00 AM or meet at park at 9 AM

Dave
DaveSanford
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Announcing a new Meetup for Austin "Crack Of Dawn" Hiking Meetup Group!

What: Bastrop State Forest - Carpool REI parking lot 8:00 AM or meet at park at 9 AM
When: Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:00 AM

Where: Bastrop State Park
3005 Hwy 21 E
Bastrop, TX 78602

Why: Hike about 3 hours, longer if everyone wants to. Meet to determine who is driving at the REI parking lot near 183 & Mopac. Will need to leave that parking lot as close to 8:00 as possible to be at the park at 9 AM - some will meet us at the park.

As always bring good shoes and plenty of water for you and pets. Entrance fee is $4.

GPS for REI parking lot - 30.389998,-97.740697

GPS for Bastrop Park Entrance - 30.110238,-97.286898

I will be at REI at 8 AM able to take three humans and possibly another dog, or I am happy to go with someone else if they can take both Stokie and myself.

There are places we could grab lunch on 71 on the way back - for those who are interested (Little Thailand, Cindy's Gone Hog Wild)

Anything I forget?

my cell (512) 507-2831

Check it out!