addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Austin "Crack Of Dawn" Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Riverplace trail to be partially closed - Need Your Support

Riverplace trail to be partially closed - Need Your Support

A former member
Post #: 17
‎****IMPORTANT****

Our favorite hiking trail is about to be partially closed. I believe it is the uppermost region that is being referenced to:

To contact Art, please email: JISTELS@aol.com
Please email Art with your support of the trail!

-----------
Just to let you aware that the City of Austin(COA) has directed the MUD to immediately close a portion of the new 2.5 mile trail stating that we infringed on COA Cortana Preserve property. We have a meeting today at 2:00 with Mr William Conrad, Division Manager of Wildland Conservation to try to convince him of keeping the trail open.

If anyone would like to send an email to me stating how much they enjoy the nature trail it might help our cause. Also if you have any helpful information on Mr Conrad.

Also if anyone knows David, a tour guide who takes hikers on the trail, if you could provide his email address or phone # that would help me also.

I appreciate your time and I will keep you informed on the results.

Art Jistel
River Place MUD