The Bay Area's most gorgeous hike and ride - on the Ridge Trail through Marin and across the Golden Gate!
Saturday April 27
This Meetup group was originally founded to hike the entire Bay Area Ridge Trail, a continuous hiking & riding trail on the ridgelines circleing the San Francosco Bay Area. Currenrly there are 340 miles of this regional treasure open to enjoy.
Here is a super-fun way to help support the completion of the Ridge Trail Our signature supported events is great fun and raiser money to help build more Trail! You need to register on RidgetoBridg.org, but don't forget to RSVP here, so your're Meetup friends know you are hiking Ridge to Bridge!!
To Register, click Here! (http://www.RidgetoBridge.org)
When registering, join the "Bay Area Ridge Trail and More" team.
MEMBERS-ONLY* REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! General registration opens March 1.
To sponsor a Ridge to Bridge participant with a donation, click here! (http://ridgetrail.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=233&Itemid=174)
* Current members are individuals who have donated within the past 12 months. You can renew at www.ridgetrail.org, or call the Ridge Trail office at 415-561-2595 to check your status.
Ridge to Bridge is a spring tradition, featuring spectacular views of the Pacific coastline, Marin Headlands, Sausalito, San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge and the city skyline.
Hikers, runners, bikers and equestrians are all invited, with moderate to challenging options offered. Those on foot and wheels enjoy a shuttle and a point-to-point adventure, crossing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge (on opposite sides of the Bridge this year!); equestrians ride a gorgeous loop in Marin. Everyone feasts on a delicious Trail-side lunch!
Ridge to Bridge Participants Will Enjoy:
• A memorable day on super-scenic Ridge Trail!
• A shuttle for hikers & bikers, for a 1-way journey
• Gourmet buffet lunch in a gorgeous setting
• Tasty snacks and water at staffed rest stops
• A 2013 Ridge to Bridge T-shirt
• Guides and sweeps, or
• Travel the trail at your own pace
• Cameraderie with other hikers and riders
• The satisfaction of raising $ to build more Ridge Trail!
• 26, 20 and 15 miles
• 10 miles New! Hike to lunch and take a shuttle back!
Camping: We've reserved Rob Hill Campground in the Presidio, so you can camp out before or after the hike.
Registration Fees: Hikers and Cyclists
$100 Bay Area Ridge Trail Council members (until February 28)
$115 General Registration (March 1 - March 31)
$125 Late Registration (April 1 - April 25)