addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

History Book Club of the Valley - SFV and Ventura Message Board › December History Meetup - Please Confirm RSVP

December History Meetup - Please Confirm RSVP

DC P.
user 3887102
Group Organizer
Los Angeles, CA
Dear Members,

We have just over 1 month until our meetup to discuss The Crusades.  The book is roughly 600 pages of fairly dense prose.  I've been working on it for over a month and am barely up to page 200.  I find it interesting, but it's a lot of reading to get through and a fairly large time commitment.

We have 12 people signed up and 9 on the waiting list.  If you have not yet gotten a copy of the book and started reading, please remove your name from the RSVP list while there's still time for others.  If you're on the waiting list, have already read more than half and are confident that you will finish the book and can attend that day, please let me know and I will adjust the order of the waiting list.

If remember that if you sign up and don't attend, you've taken a spot from someone else, so please check your calendars now.

Thanks,

DC