What we're about
Have you always wanted to buy a home, but didn’t know what steps to take? Are you afraid of getting burned by the real estate market? Don't know enough to buy a commercial building, or start your own AirBnB? Answer all your property questions and more at Homeownership Day - formerly known as OC Home Fair - before we went nationwide!
In just a couple hours, you’ll learn professional secrets from the best of the best at their niche in real estate, and meet various nonprofits in Orange County, CA and across the country. Best of all, the info is FREE & there’s NO obligations!
This event is for anyone interested in real estate. This includes renters, homeowners, property investors, and industry professionals.
Each year our event changes with the market, and we offer FREE real estate classes and information on various topics such as:
- Improving your credit
- Down payment assistance programs
- Reverse Mortgages
- Real Estate market update
- Buying a home
- Selling 101: First Time Sellers
- Avoiding costly buyer mistakes
- 1031 exchanges
- How to bid & win: Writing the stronger offer
- Veterans: buy a home for 0 down
- Loan varieties - Choose your own adventure!
- Buying a home with student debt
- What to expect with your home inspection
- Property management do’s & don’ts
- Tax benefits of homeownership
- Staging for top dollar - Prepping your home to sell
- The escrow process
- Automatic millionaire homeowner
- Buying property with cryptocurrency
Plus more! For additional details, session schedule, and speaker list check out https://homeownershipday.com
This no-pitch educational event will also have offers, discounts, and answers from local businesses that have anything to do with owning a home: inspections, tax advice, staging, home improvement, and more! There will be multiple sessions, each offering various classes to choose from. Come to one, or stay the entire time!
FREE information, GREAT connections, and FREE homeownership help - don't miss this event centrally located in your computer screen. A big THANK YOU to Chapman University’s Orange campus for hosting our event the first decade of its existence!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Chapman University's C. Larry Hoag Center for Real Estate and Finance: http://www.chapman.edu/research-and-institutions/hoag-center/index.aspx
Orange County Young Professionals Network: