addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Homestead Long Beach Message Board › We need a new organizer!

We need a new organizer!

A former member
Hi Homesteaders,

Well many of you have probably noticed that nothing has happened with this meetup in a long time. I hoped that some more of you would be wanting to share your skills and knowledge with the group and that we would have a stream of meetups being offered. Unfortunately this has not happened.

I have moved out of the area, and I apologize to all of you who were so enthusiastically awaiting some fun classes.

This email is a request for someone to take over as an organizer of the group and also to take over the monthly fees that I have been paying ($12-15/month). You don’t have to have all the homesteading know-how. You just need to be an active facilitator of events.

Please email be back ASAP if you are able to take over the group. It has great potential with 130+ members. I am sorry I’m not there to help you all grow and blossom as urban homesteaders, because I am very passionate about it.

If you would like to stay in touch and learn new skills with me, sign up for my monthly newsletter at Homestead Anywhere on the home page. Also like my page on Facebook . I post recipes and blogs there as I learn to make new things.

Best of luck to you all, and hopefully this group with continue!

Sincerely,

Ariel