addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Urban Homesteaders Meetup Group Message Board Gardening › Where to get organic soil and mulch in Vista?

Where to get organic soil and mulch in Vista?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi local gardeners,

does anyone know of a place that carries organic gardening soil and mulch for pick-up or delivery. I'm setting up a spice and a veggie garden. Vista/San Marcos/Oceanside/Carlsbad area preferably.

Thanks much!
Knut
Carey K.
user 76827782
Fallbrook, CA
Post #: 3
http://greatsoil.com...­
Try Greatsoils aka Peiranos in Escondido. They used to make a specialty organic mix. Depending on the quantity you need they will deliver. Carey
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Carey. I called them and they do sell organic soil. They can make specialty mixes. Their delivery charge is pretty steep so that would only make sense if you need a large amount. Just though I'd post this just in case anyone else wanted to know.
Alex K.
user 11501401
Group Organizer
Escondido, CA
Post #: 30
How many cubic feet do you need?