addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hoop Dance DC! Message Board › Hooping in Alexandria

Hooping in Alexandria

Hazel
DMPOLS
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
Hi i joined this group, but it seem like it is never anything in Alexandria, I live in Kingstowne and can't drive to Maryland for a class...it there ever any classes in Alexandria?
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello! Unfortunately, the instructors in this group who used to teach near Alexandria have all moved. However, a good friend of ours, Janet Cliatt, teaches in Alexandria and has her own meetup group here: http://www.meetup.com...­
Yara
user 9267473
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 3
Hello! I teach Hoop Dance in Alexandria on Saturdays 1 - 2:15 PM at Mind the Mat, 2214 Mt. Vernon Ave. The current session has started but you can drop in. Come play!