addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hoopnotica's New York Hula Hooping & Hoopdance Meetup Message Board › Project to show off your talents and skills

Project to show off your talents and skills

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey Everyone! I am part of a group called Health Nut Media and we are doing a casting for a new project that we have going on. The project will feature individuals who can perform impressive physical feats and I wanted to pass this along to you all. If anyone is interested, below is the information for the casting. Thanks!

Casting for our new and ongoing series this Saturday, August 21st.

Come in, tell us something about yourself, and perform to impress! Show us your amazing physical feat or exercise, and that's it! You will have 2 minutes to show us that one thing that makes other people say, “I wish I could do that!”

All ages are welcome. Individuals under 18 please be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Possibility for high exposure.

The casting will take place in downtown Manhattan at 440 Studios. If interested, please email HR@healthnutmedia.com to confirm and for location details.

Please email with:

-Your name
- Recent pictures
- What amazing physical feat you will perform

REMEMBER, perform to impress, anyone can do a traditional push-up or a crunch. This is the time to show what you’re made of. We look forward to hearing from you!

www.healthNUTmedia.com­