Are you a fan of monsters, zombies, and serial killers? Then this is the meet up for you! Join us as we meet up to watch horror flicks of all types (classic, awesome, cheesy, etc) and participate in other horror-related games & events.
Anyone age 18+ welcome to join!
BE ADVISED: IN-PERSON MEETUPS WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE PER COVID BULLSH*T. HOWEVER: If you have an idea or a desire to schedule anything online/not face-to-face, please don't hesitate to post!! =)
How we operate:
• Home meetups are generally loud, as we tend to roast the movies. Most of them end up being craptastic, and so need a little spicing up to enjoy. If it's considered a "good" movie though, it doesn't usually get the MST3K treatment.
• Attendees are expected to respect fellow theater-goers at theater & other public events by arriving on time & being quiet. We only roast in private!
• $1 "cover charge" is required for all in-home meetups. Please do not be rude, it's only $1 & helps immensely with the food & meetup website fees. No contributions are required for public events.
• Anyone who wants to can post a horror-related meetup! Be sure to specify: Location, date, time, pets, smoking/no, food needs or what will be provided (gluten/vegan/allergies, etc.), parking, etc. Anything new-comers would need to know. If you're not approved to post events yet, message the Organizer Lisa Lehman and she will put you on.
• Any questions, comments, recommendations, complaints, etc. are WELCOME!!! Please message the Organizer Lisa Lehman, or the Assistant Organizer Amy Arcos. We always welcome the opportunity to improve and make our group more fun for everyone!