addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

HOST - Home Office Support Team Message Board › VIATEC - Discover Techtoria Dec 13 2013

VIATEC - Discover Techtoria Dec 13 2013

Drew M.
user 95609022
Victoria, BC
Post #: 1
Just a note that the VIATEC Discover Techtoria trade show is coming to Victoria on Dec 13th.

I think it is a great chance to see what is happening in Victoria, and not just saying that because I have a booth in it.

You can get more information at ... http://discovertector...­
Or come check me out in "Startup Alley".

I think there are still a couple spots available if you want to jump in.