addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston PHP Users Group Message Board › Need help with PHP Script

Need help with PHP Script

A former member
Post #: 1
I need help with a PHP script, I am not a PHP programmer and the programmer that has been helping has done a good (no great job) helping me create my site.

But the script that he has written has some errors or bug and he is not able to figure out how to fix it, he has said that it is ok for me to try to find help.

If anyone is interested in working with me or helping me; i don't know any where else to turn too.

Thanks in advance

Roy