addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Chris F.
user 13255394
Houston, TX
Post #: 3
6:30 is pushing it for me, but I will be there.
Roy R.
user 10452695
Cypress, TX
Post #: 2
Same here, 6:30 might be a bit early, 7 pm would work better, at this moment, I can only give a tentative that I can make it Tuesday night.
David L.
PoiemaDesign
Katy, TX
I'll be there, although I may be a few minutes late what with traffic.
Chris O.
Chris_Olbekson
Houston, TX
Post #: 3
I will attend but would also prefer a more centrally located venue in the future.
A former member
Post #: 10
It seemed at the time that I-10 and Beltway 8 was a good location. More people have verbalized that a central location was better. Because of short notice, lets keep the location here for now and we will discuss future locations.

Here is the address: 780 West Sam Houston Parkway North # 100, Houston, TX. It is in the Town and Country Village parking lot.

Lets meet there at 7 PM.

Here are the topics for discussion. Please bring your expertise, topics and ideas.

1. Locations of future meetings.

2. Frequency of meetings.

3. Selection of WordPress topics for presentation

4. How to best convey information (projector, etc)

5. Volunteers for speaking/teaching topics
A former member
Post #: 5
Will there be time to ask questions and get advice on our specific WordPress sites?
A former member
Post #: 11
Definitely. We can help each other.
A former member
I am interested in attending.
Is it tonight?
Peter M E.
user 14640215
Sugar Land, TX
Post #: 8
Cannot tonight. I just meed a few more days notice. But will be attending any future.
A former member
Post #: 12
The meeting is tonight January 29 at 7 pm. Cafe Express. Here is the address: 780 West Sam Houston Parkway North # 100, Houston, TX. It is in the Town and Country Village parking lot.

Lets meet there at 7 PM.

Bring your wifi ready device. After we take care of the logistics of future meetings, we can have a short working session and help each other with issues that we may have.