So who are we? We are The Houston WordPress Meetup Group. We're here for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses, or individuals. Come, learn, and network with your fellow Houstonians.
• 6:00 PM - 6:15 PM: Networking
• 6:15 PM - 6:30 PM: Announcements & Introductions
• 6:30 PM - 7:15 PM: Monthly Topic - Content Marketing presented by Chris Van Patten. The talk is perfect for business owners, marketers, and anyone else looking to dive into the wide world of content marketing for the first
time... or experienced content marketers looking to level up their game.
- What content marketing is, and why you should be doing it
- What makes great content marketing, and what traps to avoid
- Where to find talented writers and editors
- How to build a workflow that will let you grow your content marketing without costing you more time
• 7:15 PM - 7:45 PM: Networking
This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Houston Public Library. If you have a special physical or communications need that may impact your participation in this activity, please contact Ginger Vazquez with the Houston Public Library at [masked] at least 72-hours prior to the event to discuss accommodations. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification of need.