What's the quickest way to build brand authority in 2018? You can go from being unknown to establishing yourself as an industry-leading voice through podcasting. We'll breakdown podcasting essentials and how to convert your listeners into your loyal tribe.
* What's a podcast? (The Essentials for Podcasting)
* The Benefits of starting a podcast
* How To Avoid The Biggest Podcasting Mistakes
* How to funnel listeners and convert them on your WordPress site
* Five top WordPress plug-ins for podcasters
Ozeal is the podcast host of No Permission Needed and Founder Of Pod Houston (Houston's #1 Podcasting Community) Ozeal has interviewed some of the leading voices in the entrepreneurship and self-development world. From Derek Sivers (Founder of CdBaby.com) to Best Selling Author, Pamela Slim, Ozeal's mission is to empower creatives to create a life with purpose, passion, and permission. His lifelong fantasy of being an MTV VJ came to fruition when he discovered podcasting. With over two hundred conducted interviews, Ozeal has established himself as one of the most energetic, passionate interviewers in the marketing/ self-development podcasting world.
In March 2018, he started Pod Houston as a way to build podcasting awareness and connect local podcasters with each other. Hosting monthly workshops where podcasters can learn from experts and teaching people how to build their brand with podcasting, Ozeal is spearheading Houston's growing podcast movement with passion and authority.
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/podhouston/
• 7:00 PM - 7:15 PM: Networking
• 7:15 PM - 7:30 PM: Announcements & Introductions
• 7:30 PM - 8:15 PM: Monthly Topic
• 8:15 PM - 9:00 PM: Extended Networking
So who are we? We are The Houston WordPress Meetup Group. We're here for the benefit of the WordPress community as a whole, not specific businesses, or individuals. Come on out early, stay late, enjoy a drink and network with your fellow Houstonians!
VENUE AND RSVP INFO
No meeting fee! Free refreshments!
Please keep your RSVPs current, that way we can bring enough refreshments for everyone :)
As a way of saying thank you, we'll be giving priority to those who keep up with their RSVPs, and help build the community.
Questions? Please review our No Show Policy (http://www.meetup.com/houston-wordpress/pages/No_Show_Policy/).
Thank you to the many community sponsors who have helped the #HouWP community grow. With their support we have an awesome venue, free refreshments and more!
• EVENT SPONSOR: GlobalSpex helps businesses accelerate their digital marketing (@globalspex).
• ROOM SPONSOR: Black Sheep Agency is a full service agency focused on amplifying messages & accelerating impact (@shearcreativity).
How about we give them a #HouWP shout out on Twitter?