7:00 - 7:15 - Networking
7:15 - 7:25 - Intro & News
7:25 - 8:30 - Presentation
8:30 - 8:45 - WordPress 101
8:45 - 9:00 - Q&A
If an image is worth 1000 words, then make them all count! We'll talk about how to create images that elevate your brand, increase the perceived value of your product or service, and help you build a personal connection with potential customers.
- Characteristics of great advertising/marketing/branding images
- Leveraging well designed images to get new customers or increase sales
- Planning your own photo shoot
- Case study: before and after image makeover
- Why “good enough” probably isn't!
Sandy Flint is a commercial photographer based in Houston, Tx. He specializes in photographing people and “big stuff” for marketing, advertising, and branding purposes. His work has been published nationally, and used in campaigns in both the US and Europe. His goal on every project is to create images that tell a story, and make clients more successful. In addition to photography, he is passionate about animals and wildlife.