addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston German Language Meetup Group Message Board › German Language College Course

German Language College Course

A former member
Post #: 3
It seems that the demand for learning the German Language is not that high in the college level classes. Houston Community College seems to only offer Beginning German part 1 in the evening but the dean is willing to open up for Part 2 in the Spring if there is enough interest. It would be offered Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30 to 8:45 but we need to have enough interest. They want to have 25 students and I wanted to see if anyone in this group knows of someone who would be interested enough for this class. They can email me if they do. I will also be at the group meeting this Friday if someone wants to talk about it then.