addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston Harry Potter Meetup Group Message Board › Infinitus Itineraries

Infinitus Itineraries

Meka
VoldeMeka
Group Organizer
Splendora, TX
Post #: 475
well my entire itinerary is up in the air now as I just found out I will have a guest tagging along!
Jasmine
Jassyk84
Missouri City, TX
Post #: 286
@Meka- that looks like more for Jiko. You might wanna call them yourself and see what they can do. At this rate they keep pushing back my reservation the more folks I add. And I want to be able to catch the fireworks at Epcot.
Meka
VoldeMeka
Group Organizer
Splendora, TX
Post #: 476
I was thinking about that yesterday. I will see what i can do. what is the latest you can do? If we cant get something all together at a decent hour, then me and mom can do it another time that way you can still get to the fireworks ontime, as the EPCOT fireworks show, Illuminations, is NOT to be missed.
Meka
VoldeMeka
Group Organizer
Splendora, TX
Post #: 478
Does anyone still need to do a day of volunteering for their free 1 day Disney ticket?? Anyone wanna get together and volunteer for the same project at the same time? I think that would make the volunteer work more fun if you do it with friends. Plus what a better way to spend a few extra hours squeeing together at this wonderful upcoming trip!! My mom and I both need to do ours so if you're interested in getting together to do it, just let me know.
Jasmine
Jassyk84
Missouri City, TX
Post #: 287
A squeeee for volunteering! I had a lot of fun at the Children's Museum. I would be willing to do something else, just to hang out and squee with y'all.

As for Jiko I want us allll to be able to do it ::pouts::. I guess the latest I could do would be 6? Just because my EPCOT reservations are at 7:45. BUT this does NOT guarantee me a seat for the fireworks. I've done some reading online and here's what you do to have the best chance:

Make a reservation 1 1/2 hours before the fireworks at Rose and Crown Pub: Done (well it's at 7:45 and the show starts at 9 but close enough)

Upon check in ask for a seat on the patio and hopefully you will be seated there and in time for the show.

Let's hope it works. And I made my Rose and Crown reservations for 4 people if y'all wanna join me.

I say for Jiko we just all show up. They'll just have to add some more chairs to a table.
A former member
Post #: 226
Just got this in an email from Infinitus - looks like we'll need to work this into our schedules!!!!

"We are excited to announce that our exclusive Infinitus event in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter only at Universal Orlando Resort’s Islands of Adventure will take place on Friday, July 16! More details will be coming soon -our park access will be after hours and will be only for Infinitus attendees. We know you are excited as we are for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Be sure to be signed up to receive our newsletter, and keep your eyes out for more information coming soon!

Many Magical Memories,
Lauren & Christina

Infinitus 2010 Registration Chairs"

Jasmine
Jassyk84
Missouri City, TX
Post #: 290
I tried to send the news out via text last night!!

OMG, that is so cool!!

I will have to take a nap so I can stay up that late!
Meka
VoldeMeka
Group Organizer
Splendora, TX
Post #: 479
Sweet butterbeer in Heaven....WE ARE GOING TO HOGWARTS!!!!
Symone D.
Symone
Katy, TX
Post #: 125
Hey Meka, I am up to do some volunteer work let me know when, where.

Right now this quarter I have class - Tues, Thur - 6am to 10:40pm and Saturday 9am to 1:40pm
Jasmine
Jassyk84
Missouri City, TX
Post #: 291
Here's a great link to Universal info:

http://www.univacatio...­