I must share with you that your practice of Laughter Yoga allowed me to changed my mother's day today. She is aging and her mind is not what it used to be. She is frequently confused and depressed. Over the phone I guided her through some self induced laughter and it changed EVERYTHING for the better. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attendees Pay $ 10 per person
1.Reduces stress hormon’s
2.Strengthens immune system
4.Gives cardio work out
5. Prevent heart attack and stroke
6. reduces pain and suffering
‘Laugh your way to a healthy mind, healthy body
Who is the teacher? Guru Ranjit has 20 years of experience teaching meditation and yoga therapy. He is teaching laughter yoga to children and teens at Alexander Youth Network and 7th grade students in Two CMS middle schools.
10 Good Reasons to Join This Laughter Yoga Group:
1. Laughter is a stress buster: it reduces epinephrine and cortisol levels
2. Laughter strengthens the immune system: Lee Berk, PhD, from Loma Linda University in CA found that laughter increases natural killer cells and antibody levels
3. Laughter is anti-aging: It tones facial muscles, increases blood supply to the face,
nourishing tissues and making the skin glow
4. Laughter is aerobic exercise: It increases your heart rate and is equivalent to any other standard aerobic exercise. William Fry, MD, from Standford University claims that one minute of laughter is equal to 10 minutes of rowing
5. Laughter is internal jogging: Exercises abdominal muscles, improves facial muscle tone
6. Laughter is a natural pain killer: Increases endorphin production, reducing intensity of pain
7. Laughter helps control high blood pressure: Reduces release of stress-related hormones
8. Laughter reduces depression and anxiety
9. Laughter improves bronchitis and asthma: It increases lung capacity and oxygen levels.
10. LAUGHTER JUST MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD!!!
Come join us in the fun
Go to Attendee List