We'll be at our usual place--Felinton Hall --dancing to beautiful live music. No need to RSVP, just come on out, with or without a partner--no problem getting partners with this sociable crowd (usually[masked] dancers.) Hope to see you there.
Check our website for more details, and our FAQ page
Please feel welcome to call us for more information: Peggy & Ret:[masked]
Pre-Event Lessons - You choose which one is best for you!!
- Intermediate Level Waltz Lesson: 2:30 - 3:30pm, Intermediate Lesson: Waltz Rhythm Breaks & Zwiefachers (this video includes a few of the "breaks"
- Basic Waltz Lesson: 2:45 - 3:30 pm - Seven basic waltz figures plus dance principles that will enable a beginner to participate. (this is held in a separate room)
The Social Dance
- Live Music Event: 3:30 - 6:00 pm
- The program is weighted to waltzes--about two-thirds. Other couple dances (swing, tango, schottische, polka, etc., ) make up the balance of the program. The first dance is a waltz mixer. Our dance is all about having fun and dancing (or learning how to dance) in pleasant company. COME AND JOIN US!!!
- We meet once a month on a Sunday afternoon. (Usually the 4th or 5th Sunday.)
- $12.00 admission at the door. $6 for full time Students.
- We take a break in the middle of the dance when we provide fruit trays. You are also welcome to bring/share other kosher snacks.
- We recommend casual, but nice, comfortable clothing. Ladies have wide latitude in attire—anything from slacks or jeans to skirts and dresses—even evening dresses—it’s all good. We suggest layered clothing that can be shed when you become warmed up.
- We also recommend lightweight shoes with a sole that can slide and rotate without a lot of grip, and that supports the heel. (Many rubber soled shoes and regular sneakers have too much grip for easy dancing.)
Felinton Hall at Beth El-Ner Tamid Congregation, 715 Paxon Hollow Road, Broomall, PA, 19008.
From I-476, take Exit 9 and turn East onto Route 3. After the interchange, turn Right at the first light onto Lawrence Road. At the end of Lawrence Road, turn right onto Route 320 and almost immediately, turn left at first light onto Paxon Hollow Road (TD Bank is on the corner). We are approx. 1/4 mile down the road on the left side. Look for the Mostly Waltz sign at the driveway.)