addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hudson Valley WordPress Group Message Board › Alex Miranda To Speak at WordCamp NYC 2012

Alex Miranda To Speak at WordCamp NYC 2012

Alex M.
AlexMiranda
Englewood, NJ
Hi Everyone,

Just want to let you all know that I will be speaking at WordCamp NYC 2012 this year. This will be my second year speaking at the event. My presentation will be titled "Google Loves WordPress - Blogging For SEO." I encourage every member to attend this event. Oh and make sure you definitely attend my presentation. It will be posted soon on their website. It will be a good one.

It cost only $35 and includes the following:

• Your choice of over SIXTY (60) sessions!
  • Two-day admission to the best WordCamp ever.
  • A personalized name badge with your name, twitter, website, and Gravatar.*
  • A super-cool WordCamp NYC 2012 T-shirt.
  • Admission to the after party on Saturday night.

I have been going to this event since 2008. It is awesome and there is lots to learn. It is also a great place to network and have all your technical questions answered by some of the WordPress rock stars.

See you all there,

Alex Miranda