addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanists of Colorado Message Board › New Dating Group for Non-theists

New Dating Group for Non-theists

Jeanette M. N.
wickedatheist
Denver, CO
Post #: 1,230
I started a new dating group for non-theists, called D.A.F.T. Dating. It's an off-shoot of D.A.F.T. (Denver Atheists & Freethinkers). We're not ready to schedule any meetings yet, as we're just starting to collect members, and there's a gender imbalance that needs some correction before we can do anything much. (Many dating groups have difficulty attracting men, but as an atheistic group we're weighted in the other direction.)

The group is open to all (consenting adult) orientations and (non-sociopathic) dating objectives. But at this time the group is heavy on intelligent, interesting, attractive men seeking women, so if some atheist, agnostic, or otherwise non-theist women are looking for guys like that, we have them.

The group is private and membership is by approval. The "Our Home" and "About Us" pages are the only ones visible to non-members, so I've included some descriptive info on the "About Us" page, which is here:

http://www.meetup.com...­

~Jeanette
Tim B.
Tcsgrv
Denver, CO
Post #: 114
Note: A permanent link was added to our Links page along with the D.A.F.T. Meetup link.
A former member
Post #: 33
...weighted in the other direction? I'm in. :-)

Marla