addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanists of Minnesota Message Board › Questions

Questions

Steven B.
user 53545642
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1
Hello - Question - I am a member of the National Humanist ass't (joined this year) How does national memembership tie into the local chapter etc.

Thank you,

Steven Baldwin
Nathan C.
user 3240588
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
Steve,
Thanks for the note. The short answer is 'not much'.
We are an affiliates of the American Humanists Assn (AHA) and an associate of the Council for Secular Humanism. This basically buys us some information on the national level, notification of their activities etc. but we are pretty much on our own with regard to getting members and dues for our local projects.

Regards,

Nathan
Steven B.
user 53545642
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 2
Thanks Nathan - I went on online and joined the MN Humanists via pay pal. I look forward to getting more involved and learn. Waiting for my first email newsletter.

Steven