addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Washington Area Secular Humanist Meetup Group Message Board › Atheist Resources

Atheist Resources

A former member
Post #: 83
Please add any atheist resources to this list for the benefit of the group.

• Critical Thinking Web: This site has free critical thinking resources for adults, including tutorial modules and articles.
  • The Skeptics' Guide to the Universe: There are actually 2 podcasts here, and both are for skeptics. I find the podcasts to be entertaining and informative.
  • Mistakes Were Made (But Not By Me): This is a 2007 book on cognitive dissonance theory and its consequences in human behavior. I found it easy to understand and entertaining.
  • Brain Science Podcast: Ginger Campbell, MD hosts this podcast. She is a practicing clinician with an avid interest in neurology. She interviews researchers with upcoming papers. She also has a spinoff podcast in which she discusses upcoming books, like Mistakes Were Made. I like her intelligence and curiosity, and the topics she covers are fascinating. I usually have to listen more than once to be able to remember it all.
  • Radio Lab Podcast: I hope you all know about Radio Lab. It's a podcast that covers science and humanity with aurally interesting editing. While religion is not discussed often at all, in one podcast we find out one host is religious and the other is not.