addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanist Association of San Diego's Meetup Group Message Board › Up Coming Third Sunday Lectures

Up Coming Third Sunday Lectures

Jason F.
user 5827558
Group Organizer
Glendale, CA
Post #: 47
I apologize for not being the best organizer over the last three years, but I am graduating in two weeks and I will be back to the dynamo you know and love.

So for my June and July talks
June will be

"Humanism 101: Why Humanism is the best life stance"
This year I have taken you through several Humanism 101's. We covered the history of our philosophy, we covered its civil rights application. Now for World Humanism Day we will be discussing how humanism works in our everyday lives and why it is the best life stance.

July
"Homosexuality & Humanism"
Religion seems to be the only item of purchase in this discussion, at least for the media. Humanism doesn't have this hangup. It's pride month. After the festival come discuss Humanism and its relevance to the LGBT community.