addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanist Association of San Diego's Meetup Group Message Board › Helping the Homeless

Helping the Homeless

A former member
Post #: 65
I saw this video on Youtube and was incredibly inspired.

Would anyone be interested in being a part of something like this? I think this would be a great way to both help those in need and let the world know that we heathens aren't heartless and evil like so many would have others believe.

Atheists HH Giveaway

Your thoughts?
A former member
Post #: 6
I would be really interested in doing something this! I would also like to get involved and start volunteering more, it would be great if this group could organize some ways for us to get together and help out.
A former member
Post #: 2
I saw this video on Youtube and was incredibly inspired.

Would anyone be interested in being a part of something like this? I think this would be a great way to both help those in need and let the world know that we heathens aren't heartless and evil like so many would have others believe.

Atheists HH Giveaway

Your thoughts?

Anyone who wants to put in some time, a bit of effort, and help with this let me know.

we will get something underway

Jennifer
347-512-0501