California Freethought Day combines the fun and atmosphere of a fair with the education and activism of a conference. We encourage freedom of speech and thought, civic engagement, enthusiasm for science, social justice, and the separation of church and state. It's a festival of freethought... and it's FREE!
We'll have speakers and live entertainment, an authors' panel with Q&A, and more!
Join us on Sunday, October 13, 2019, for engaging speakers, live entertainment, an authors' and podcasters' panel, door prizes, and more!
🎟 Tickets and Registration
Admission is free, but we want you to register to ensure there are chairs and programs for everyone.
To be eligible for $300 in door prizes you *must* register!
Donate $25 or more for a free "Supporter" keepsake button and you'll get access to free drinks and snacks during the main event.
Donate $75 or more and join us at the Supporters' Reception on Saturday evening, October 12, with most of our speakers and other guests. ($85 at the door.)
🎤 Speakers, Entertainers, Authors, and More
We are thrilled to share with you the many people who will be speaking, entertaining, and participating at our Authors' and Podcasters' Panel at this year's Freethought Day (and the Supporters' Reception the night before):
• Debbie Goddard, VP of American Atheists
• Hemant Mehta, editor of the Friendly Atheist
• Monica Miller, Attorney of the American Humanist Association
• Sarah Gillooly, VP of Americans United
• Raul Martinez, of the Las Vegas GODLESS Comedy Show
• Victoria de la Torre, Secular Celebrant
• Thomas Westbrook, Holy Koolaid
• Tim Savage, author
• Elbe Spurling, author, The Brick Bible
• Erin Louis, author
• and more to come!
❤ Support the Event
California Freethought Day is an entirely non-profit event, supported by our community. Your donation helps us cover insurance, advertising, equipment, speaker travel, and food for our volunteers.
Here are four ways you can help make Freethought Day a continued success:
• Donate: Those that wish to support Freethought Day will be recognized in the program and on the website. And you can show your support with a keepsake button, all for just $25. You'll get free drinks and snacks during the main event.
• Fundraising Reception: Attend this special evening event on Saturday evening featuring live entertainment, a selection of great appetizers and desserts, an open bar, and the company of our speakers starting at $75. Also includes drinks and snacks at Freethought Day.
• Sponsor: Businesses and organizations looking for exposure can sponsor Freethought Day starting at just $150. Benefits include reception attendance, on-stage announcements, an exhibitor table, program advertisements, reception tickets, and more.
🔗 More Information and Social Media:
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter @FreethoughtDay.