addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Re: [veganity] Please send your e-mail for the Better World Cuisine launch

From: Judy L.
Sent on: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 8:17 AM
Love your mission! Will be following the venture progress and success.
Judy Lindow
" Give all to love. Obey your heart". 
From: Anna Coulter <[address removed]>
To: [address removed]
Sent: Sunday, November 20,[masked]:32 PM
Subject: [veganity] Please send your e-mail for the Better World Cuisine launch

Hello Friend,
Happy Thanksgiving! We are thankful you exist and are part of our meetups!
Soon we will be launching a Better World Cuisine venture. The average American's diet is 62% processed food and 26% animal products. Added together the total is 88%. This means that only 12% of our food intake is healthy unprocessed whole-foods provided by mother earth.
Our mission is to reverse the numbers: make the 88 % the 12 %, and the 12% the 88%.

We hope to make a big impact on many people's lives. For this purpose we are sending the info to as many people as possible. We want to expand our Better World mailing list so that everyone can hear how to eat without causing inflammation and associated illnesses.
Join our Better World community.
If you or some friends with inflammatory illnesses would love to be on my mailing list, please send your e-mail to [address removed].
You will get some exciting videos with information and food demos.
We have all kind of surprises in store.
Hope to see you again on our next meet-ups.
Best wishes.
With gratitude.
Anna and Michael Coulter
A Better Life with Better World Cuisine
On facebook:

Anna Coulter
Teacher, Artist, Wellness Advocate

Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Anna Coulter ([address removed]) from HumVeganity.
To learn more about Anna Coulter, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]

This email message originally included an attachment.

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy