Waterfalls in Telangana - Mutyala Dhara waterfalls
Cost : 1600/- (Includes Transport, Breakfast, Simple Lunch and guidance)
Start on saturday night and reach back by sunday night
Forest Walk and Trek along streams (Total 14 Kms of Walk in forest )
Open to Anyone who is an outdoor enthusiast expecting no luxury/comfort and can adjust with basic amenities.
Trek will be little difficult in water due to slippery surface and uneven stones
We will go in hired vehicle. We will book private transportation based on number of RSVPs.
Food : Breakfast and Lunch included. Carry snacks and energy Bars
Mutyala Jalapatham or mutyam dhara is located near venkatapuram mandal..it is a hidden waterfall recently explored by locals and trekkers..Just explore it and enjoy this place.u will definitely love it at every corner..let us and go and explore it and make others watch it through our eyes
Bogatha Waterfalls (if time permits)
Bogatha waterfall is located in Bogatha village of vazedu mandal in Khammam district. This is surrounded by dense forest, hills and water streams and one can see many tribal hamlets nearby.
11 PM Meet at Begumpet Metro Station Parking
11:30 PM Quick Intro and Start our Journey
5 AM Reach Base village.
6 AM Pack your breakfast and start the trek.
9 AM Reach waterfall,explore and enjoy relax in water
12 Noon Trek back to base village
2 PM Reach base village and have Lunch
3 PM start to Bogatha waterfalls
3:45 PM Reach bogatha waterfalls and enjoy
5:45 PM Start back to Hyderabad
We may have a dinner break depending on time
11:30 PM reach Hyderabad
Bad weather may effect the schedule.
Organizer decision is final in changing the schedule depends on weather conditions
1. 2 Water bottles(refillable - avoid disposables) must in your bag.
2. Extra set of clothes as you get into pools.
3. Shoes with good grip( Mandatory).
4. Get plastic covers or Mobile covers to protect Mobiles from rain.
5. Don't carry valuables.
6. Floaters if you want to roam free in return journey.
7. Any personal medicine and toiletries.
8. Backpack to fit all the above.
9. Trash cover for yourself and covers for wet clothes.
10. Snacks to munch and make friends.
Important Instructions :
1. No smoking and no alcohol.
2. No littering, no pollution of water
3. If you feel unwell please tell us immediately.
4. We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers.
Contact Jaffar -[masked] if you have any questions.
whatsapp link - https://goo.gl/pZtVA8
Tez / Phone Pe -[masked]
Mention Your full name and Mobile number in RSVP Mandatory.