addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

i like Red and White wine Message Board › Upcoming Months

Upcoming Months

Jarrin
Zebra12
Chicago, IL
Mes Amis-

We have hosts scheduled for December, January, February & June, but none for the other months, including this month; November.

As a result, I'm sad to report the following: We won't be having an i like RED WINE! Meet Up this month...I know, I Know...the devastating tragedy of it all!

So until we see each other again, stay safe, enjoy the bounties this wonderful month has to offer, and know that I look forward to seeing each of you in chilly December when we'll again clink glasses, wearing smiles at another magical i like RED WINE! gathering.

Your Pal,

-Jarrin