addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York City Information Architecture Meetup Group Message Board › Tonight's IA Meetup

Tonight's IA Meetup

Anders R.
andersr
New York, NY
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder regarding tonight's IA Meetup at 6:30 at the BachRach Group. If you have a project you'd like to talk about or a topic you'd like to discuss, you can either forward information to us about it in advance or share it this evening.

Also, everyone who was on the waiting list has now been added to the attendee list. (And RSVP's have now been closed.)

Look forward to seeing you all this evening!

-Anders
Nate D.
user 8881161
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 1
Hi Anders.

I'd like to make it tonight. But I didn't RSVP in time.
Does this mean that I will not be allowed in?

Nate