addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup Message Board › Adding Art into STEM to make STEAM

Adding Art into STEM to make STEAM

Brent B.
brentbushnell
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 3
Hello UX Pros!

I'm thrilled to reach out to you with a project my team and I launched last week promoting art/design be included in STEM.

We've reimagined the carnival with robots, fire, and lasers to inspire young inventors in the fields of science, technology, engineering, art, and math.

It's called the STEAM Carnival and we launched it on Kickstarter to pre-sell the tickets to raise the money we need.

Check it out here:
http://kck.st/YiDtkm...­

We're looking for mentors willing to work with at-risk kids early next year. Please ping me if you're interested.

And if you like what you see, we'd really appreciate a pledge and any sharing you can do with your network!

Hope to see you there,

Brent.
CEO & Roustabout
Two Bit Circus