addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Los Angeles User Experience Meetup Message Board › Susan Weinschenk, Ph.D., Thurs., 8/15, 7PM at Cross Campus in Santa Monica

Susan Weinschenk, Ph.D., Thurs., 8/15, 7PM at Cross Campus in Santa Monica

Crystal Ehrlich, U...
Group Organizer
Santa Monica, CA
Hi Folks,

Wow! Right now 400 people have indicated they will be attending the Thursday event with Dr. Susan Weinschenk and we have folks on the waiting list too. If your schedule has changed and you won't be able to attend, please update your RSVP status.

We are looking for volunteers to help us with this large event. If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the Volunteer Opportunities form.

If you would like to sponsor the event, please contact me at 949-331-6762[/url] or via email. I will be delighted to hear from you!

We are very excited to be partnering with the Santa Barbara UX Meetup group and the UX Bookclub Los Angeles to bring this event to you. And, without our sponsors, we wouldn't be able to put together events like these.

I would like to thank Cross Campus for providing us with their beautiful venue space. It's very hard to find a place that can accommodate a group as large as ours. In fact, we now have 2,800+ members. At this rate, we will have over 3,000 members in the next few months -- another milestone to celebrate.

In addition to Cross Campus, I'd also like to thank RightScale­ for providing venue space for the Santa Barbara UX Meetup group. And, TechJobsLA­ and Vitamin T for helping to provide food and beverages to those attending the event at Cross Campus.

Susan has kindly offered to give away some of her books in a drawing on Thursday. In addition we will have two book signings - one before the event and one after. If you own any of Dr. Weinschenk's books please bring them to the event. Also, you will be able to purchase books at the event.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing those attending on Thursday. This is going to be an awesome event!
To view the updated agenda, please visit the event page.

Best, Crystal

P.S. There is a UX community calendar of events now! You can now view all the UX events in the greater Los Angeles area in one place. Know of a UX event not in the calendar? You can submit an event, even during the planning phase. Tentative and save-the-date events are welcome. This will allow those planning UX events to select dates that don't conflict with other UX events.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Crystal Ehrlich
Cell:  949-331-6762[/url]
http://crystalux.net...­
Santa Monica, CA

http://www.linkedin.com/in/crystalehrlich­
http://twitter.com/cbehrlich­

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::