addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
stephen
se_swadley
Group Organizer
Auburn, WA
Announcing a new event for East Side Investor's Business Daily Meetup Group!
What: Re-scheduled June meetup
When: Thursday, June 22, 7:00 PM
Event fee: $7.00 per person
Where: Click the link below to find out!
Event Description: This is a rescheduled june meeting. The meeting will focus on the sell rules and the current market environment. We should have a short webinar from IBD as well. Ned will review the sell rules and breifly describe the IBD shorting method.

The particpants will asked what other topics they on which they woud like a more detailed discussion at future meetings. Please e-mail me if you have suggestions you would like to share before the meeting.

Note:
1- my e-mail has changed :se_swadley@yahoo.com
2-the college is closed at our normal meeting time in july so I have scheduled an august meeting earlier in the month.We have a problem in September too so we may schedule that one at the Bellevue Library with topics that can be handled with out the usual audio visual equipment. Please comment.

Steve swadley
206-715-7990
se_swadley@yahoo.com
Learn more and RSVP here:
http://ibd.meetup.com...­