addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › Giving a guest lecture

Giving a guest lecture

Fieran
user 12563726
Victoria, BC
Post #: 15
Hello VDevs,

I'm giving a guest lecture tomorrow morning at the University of Victoria

Wed. 9:30am in ECS116

I will be giving a 50 minute talk ( hopefully I can make it that long ) about both local and online gaming communities and the art of networking in the game development industry from my naive perspective. If you're in this neck of the woods you might stop by.