addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › VDev IRC

VDev IRC

Sound
user 10415939
Victoria, BC
Post #: 5
I think I mentioned it at the last meeting. We should have an official IRC channel so people can get in contact with each other and share ideas. What do you guys think?
Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 20
Sounds like a cool idea to me!
A former member
Post #: 1
#vdev on freenode!
Sound
user 10415939
Victoria, BC
Post #: 8
Ops, forgot about this, but nice! I'll leave myself connected.
A former member
Post #: 3
I am in there to now. You can use this freenode web client to connect or a program from this list of IRC clients.