addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › Just a thought

Just a thought

Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 44
Does anyone have a projector screen for dvd player, xbox, whatever they would be willing to let me borrow for a night. It's for the greater good.
Fieran
user 12563726
Victoria, BC
Post #: 29
Hi Colton,

The department has one if you're doing something official like.
Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 45
http://web.uvic.ca/me...­

$100 for a day
Fieran
user 12563726
Victoria, BC
Post #: 30
could you make it club business?
Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 46
Yes, but we don't have that much money. I'll email the AV department and UVSS director about this.