addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › PAX and PAX:Dev

PAX and PAX:Dev

A former member
Post #: 33
Hey everyone!

I'm planning on being at PAX:Dev (already bought my tickets!) and thought I'd mention it in case you want to go too. They're just about halfway sold out now, so sign up quick!

August 24th in Seattle; $249USD

(I might even be speaking there!)

http://dev.paxsite.co...­

I'm undecided about Pax proper. :)
Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 48
I want to go. A little low on the funds right now. We'll see in the coming months. :)
Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 66
I'm going to PAX Prime on sunday. Anyone else going!? :D
Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 69
NVM. I'm not going. anyone want a free ticket for sunday?