addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › Fuck My Life - A short poem by Colton Phillips

Fuck My Life - A short poem by Colton Phillips

Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 62
Today I lost my wallet, broke my bike, and set off the security alarm at work.

Fuck my Life
Christer Kaitila (...
McFunkypants
Victoria, BC
Post #: 34
Today you discovered you didn't have cancer, your best friend did not get hit by a bus, your flowing locks of shining hair did not fall out, and the people you love still care about you. =)
Colton P.
user 12690936
Victoria, BC
Post #: 63
I didn't discover any of that. I have no idea if I have cancer as I haven't been to the doctor in years. My best friend has probably been hit by a bus, just not very hard, and while inside of it, and my hair falls out all the time. I roll my loose hair into little balls, glue acorns and googly eyes on them and give them away as christmas presents.