addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › Changing of the Guard

Changing of the Guard

A former member
Post #: 59
Hey everyone! I hope you had a good Winter Solstice and surrounding days-off.

Due to some upheaval in my life, the future is murky and unclear like a dollar-store Crystal Ball! I'm going to kick things off with a 3-month game-dev retreat in Mexico, which is followed immediately by PAX East in Boston, then GDC in San Francisco, then a giant raft of question-marks. Will I head back home? Will I travel more? Who knows!

Since I'll be out gallivanting about the world, I am stepping down from my role of Lead Facilitator. I'm leaving the keys to LevelUp in the capable hands of Chris Tihor, Fieran, and Graham Davis. We've been doing transitiony-stuff on the back end here to make sure things go smoothly for everyone.

If anyone wants to keep in touch, I'm at andy@andymoore.ca.

I hope everyone has a great new year!
Christer Kaitila (...
McFunkypants
Victoria, BC
Post #: 53
Wishing you nothing but happy times, exciting adventures, tons of good luck and gamedev goodness aplenty.