addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › Hack Night Nanaimo - Wednesday, Feb 20th

Hack Night Nanaimo - Wednesday, Feb 20th

A former member
Post #: 21
Hi all! I received this email from Jaime Knight about the Hack Night that happens regularly in Nanaimo. All are welcome, so if you live in the Nanaimo area or feel like dropping in for a visit then give it a try.

Cheers,
Chris

--------------------------------------­---------------------------------------

I wanted to connect with you and let you know about a regular Hack Night happening in Nanaimo. I wasn't sure if all your members are located in Victoria or if you had interest up the island. Let me know - everyone welcome!

Wednesday, February 20
6:00PM – 9:00PM
Innovation Island
209 – 335 Wesley

Innovation Island is hosting a FREE monthly, hack night for developers who want to code and collaborate for a couple of hours after work. Bring your own project or work with someone else. Developers and enthusiasts of all experience levels are welcome!

We'll kick off with a very brief intro where everyone gives their name, says what they're working on, and whether or not they want a hand. If you have a project idea for the night, that is cool too... then we'll get our hack on!

Doors open at 6pm and we'll hack until 9pm every third Wednesday of the month. Bring your laptop and a project to work on. We'll provide the space, food, and beverages. We have a common area board room or a loft to settle into.

To register, visit http://events.innovat...­ or call the Innovation Island office at 250.753.8324

About Innovation Island Technology Association:
As the regional driver for accelerating business success through scientific innovation and technology, Innovation Island supports technology-based companies to grow and succeed. We are committed to creating a vibrant and entrepreneurial regional technology community. www.innovationisland.ca

http://events.innovat...­