addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

IGDA Victoria Message Board › Last Chance to Register for Victoria Global Game Jam!

Last Chance to Register for Victoria Global Game Jam!

A former member
Greetings all!
I just wanted to send out a quick note to let you know that registration for the Victoria Global Game Jam will be closing at 11:59 pm TONIGHT. If you want to attend, you must sign up before then. Our hosts at Accelerate Tectoria need accurate numbers to accommodate us, and we need people's names for safety and security reasons.
If you haven't signed up and want to attend:

If you've already signed up:

• Make sure you've signed up in both places above
  • Make sure you have included your full name or sent it to me (we will be checking ID)
  • Make sure you have sent me the name of all of your guests, and that they have signed up at the GGJ site (better yet, get your guests to register at both sites themselves if at all possible and remove your +1 from your registration)

I apologize for emailing a lot lately, but I don't want anyone to miss out because of any of these issues.
Thanks for your attention.
Cheers,
Chris