addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ignite Elgin - Coworking & Events Message Board › Meetup details changed: Member Party at ETC (Open House)

Meetup details changed: Member Party at ETC (Open House)

Michael S. C.
user 12138940
Chicago, IL
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Elgin-Technology-Center/events/133714242/­
When: Thursday, August 22, 2013 5:30 PM
Where: Elgin Technology Center
100 E. Chicago Street, 2nd floor
Elgin, IL 60120
This Meetup repeats every 2 weeks on Thursday.
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.