Location visible to members
A few requests:
1. Please note - Next poker game is on Thu. May 8th, @ 21:00.
2. In order for the Poker game to be enjoyable it requires a minimum of 5 people. Even then, some people lose their chips early in the game and don't buy in anymore, so the number of participants shrinks. Therefore, if you think that you cannot make it, please inform me as early as possible, as it will allow us to see if we have the minimum number of players. Letting me know on 9:15 PM on the same day that you are not coming is futile and somewhat disrespectful towards the others.
3. On the same note, if you do plan to come, please RSVP, so we can have an accurate count of who is coming.
4. Please try to have 1$ / 5$ / 10$ bills. If we only have 20$ bill denominations, then it makes it harder to distribute the earnings at the end of the game.
5. On a voluntary basis it would be nice if participants can bring some drinks / snacks with them - nothing that costs more than a few bucks.
6. Please park either on my driveway or in regular parking spots. Please refrain from parking on the curb as your car WILL GET TOWED.
Thanks for your cooperation - we had great success up until now so let's keep the momentum going !
see you on Thursday,