addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

**IMPROV in the PARK** (Improv, Skits & Sketch Comedy) Message Board › Disco & Dance Friday Night Party! (May 31st)

Disco & Dance Friday Night Party! (May 31st)

Steve
user 10370204
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hello everyone,

I'd like to invite you out to our Disco & Dance Friday Night Party!

A refurbished and lively new venue right at the corner of Eglinton and Mt. Pleasant. (Patio as well)

*Absolutely ideal for our parties!

-By 9:45 the lights will go down, the music will turn up & the DANCING begins.

*All the best Music:

Including: 1970's, 1980's, 1990's & 2000's! (Your Requests too)
(Dance, Disco, Rock, Pop, Motown, Rock n' Roll, R & B, Top 40, Latin, Salsa, Hip Hop, Socca, Reggaeton, & Reggae)

*My other Social Groups will be in attendance too, so we can anticipate a fabulous turn out.

(Event Details Below)

Sincerely,

Steve

(Organizer & DJ)

Event Details:

Disco & Dance Friday Night Party!

1) Arrive between 8:00 & 9:00 for Dinner and Martini Special (Optional) (Reserved seating provided)

2) Arrive between 9:00 & 9:45 to Mix & Mingle

2) Arrive between 9:30 & 11:00 to shake, groove and dance the night away! (Goes to 1:30 AM)

*Plenty of Parking found on Mt. Pleasant

------------------------------

Friendly Reminders:

Dress Code: Casual or Dress (No Running Shoes or Sports Caps)

-By subway, get off at Yonge/Eglinton Station- Take bus East to Mt. Pleasant (1 minute walk south on Mt. Pleasant.

*One beverage or appetizer minimum upon arrival to support the staff and venue

-------------------------

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/improv-in-the-pub/events/116959252/­

When: Friday, May 31, 2013 8:00 PM

Where: SEVEN44 Restaurant and Lounge
744 Mt Pleasant Rd M4P 2Z4
Toronto, ON

Price: CAD5.00 per person

RSVP limit: 110 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.