***For now, this is a continuous enrollment program and physical event will be intimated to those RSVPed with their contact details in due course of time.*****
The CEO Forum is an offline and online place where Indian Startup CEOs/Founders/Managing Directors and those who are responsible for a business can exchange ideas, get answers, solve problems, hear new ideas and share perspectives.
As a CEO Forum member you can:
- Network with other CEOs in India and across the globe.
- Get ideas, information, opinions, solutions and objectivity from other successful CEOs.
- Gain the advantage of other CEOs objectively looking at your company in a way neither you nor others around you can.
- Groups make better decisions than individuals.
- Learn from the successes of others.
- Learn from the mistakes of others so you won't have to make them yourself.
- Participate in round table discussions where members present their biggest challenges for unbiased feedback and support.
CEO forum meetings & events are exclusive events reserved for CEOs.
To maintain quality of the group and discussions, this group is for established startups / companies. the company must have been in business to become a member.
The following can join as members of the forum:
- Managing Director
- or a chief / decision maker of an established business
Please submit your profile at the below link
Please mail us at [masked] if you have any questions.
RSVPs: if you RSVP please make sure to provide contact phone and email. RSVPs without these are meaningless and makes us difficult to communicate with you and offer freebies wherever applicable.
Donors & Sponsors can what's app @ [masked] or email [masked] for more details
Note: Please note that the dates are tentative and the process is a continuous online enrollment. We will be in touch with you when the Bangalore CEO Forum meets via email. About Indian Startups
About Indian Startups
Indian Startups is a community networking group for entrepreneurs through out India and across the globe to help venture new startups, nurture existing startups, encourage entrepreneurship, provide incubation facilities, co-working space, seed funding, crowd funding, investor connections, co-founders, mentors, advisers.
Please join our Metro Chapters:
HR CONSULTANT, attending meet up first time.
Want to know startup environment, culture. Also want to start a startup
Been an Enterpreneur, Now a Biz analyst in IBM, banglor. phone[masked]
Healthcare IT, Data Scientist, BI & Analytics, Product Development & Program Management
entrepreneur, Tech Architect, Technology Evangelist
Learnt a lot of lessons from my first startup attempt .Now ready to take on the world.
Starting Shreeji Smart Inc for Smart Grid, Smart City and Smart Home work.