addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Central Jersey Indie Film Message Board › REMINDER: Meeting this Sunday, Dec 2nd

REMINDER: Meeting this Sunday, Dec 2nd

JT
user 31186192
Group Organizer
Metuchen, NJ
This is a reminder that our next meeting will be...

Sunday, December 2nd (4 DAYS!)

North Brunswick Public Library

880, Hermann Road, North Brunswick, NJ

12:30PM to 2:30PM

This meeting is dedicated to reading and reviewing scripts that could possibly become our group's next film project.

If you have a screenplay or script you want turn into a film, and are willing to give permission to the group to create, then please feel free to bring it in. All scripts are welcome (from shorts to full-length). Just remember to print out copies for each member of the group to read. Right now we have 10 people confirmed to be coming, but I'd play it safe and have around 15 copies ready. If the script is a full-length feature, I ask to only print out your favorite scene.

If we decide before the end of the meeting on a script, we will start discussion on ideas for shooting it, and what rolls members would like to take on the film.

I would also like keep the focus for the meeting towards working on our next film project. There is only so much time some of us can make for these meetups, and I want to take advantage of the time we have to make some progress on creating a finished project. After the meeting is over however, anyone still wanting to hang-out and simply socialize with fellow member are more than happy to. We can even meet at one of the restaurants nearby... but would really like to save that till the meeting is over.

Hope to see you there,

JT